Saturday, October 24, 2015

Surveys

As if we aren't inundated with enough spurious nonsense, what is it with the surveys. Almost everything I do requests a survey after I have had a successful transaction of some kind.
  • Yes i bought Doggie Poop Bags
  • Yes I am happy with my purchase
  • My hand remains clean
  • The poop gets tossed
  • The salesperson rang out my puchase with the same stupor he has for every customer

Seriously. I am in the store for 2 minutes, and spend twenty minutes telling some machine how great the experience was.  What a PIMA (Pain In My A**). If the bags leaked, or there weren't 25 bags in a roll, or if the salesperson was actively an idiot, believe me, you would hear from me. I really don't want to or care to share about every purchase I make.

Are you listening Amazon.com?

No comments: