Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Biggest Baddest Whoever

I saw the headline today:
Google Said to Be Possible Target of Antitrust Probe by FTC

Give a freaking break. They didn't start out as the only game in town like Microsoft did. And you know what a disaster that was. Google is the Johnny-come-lately that consumers want/need/crave to get out from the eternal blue screen money pit that is Microsoft. My personal Microsoft stuff is so riddled with errors that I have to restart my machine twice a day just to read email. So much for "hotfixes" The biggest virus I have ever had on my machine is Microsoft itself. Don't get me started on Windows 7. That's another whole rant.

So when someone comes out with a product that is so superior that consumers (users and Taxpayers) flee to it in droves, who do you suspect is behind the FTC claims? Thanks for chewing up more of my taxpayer dollars Mr. Microsoft besides all the money I have dropped in your pocket to date.

No comments: