Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Progression of my Lyme's disease

At first, I thought I had the flu after a weekend at my fishing cabin. So I did the Zicam thing because I truly believe that Zicam helps colds end faster. So I was working hard and getting a little sore. And one of my nipples itched a little.  By the end of the second week I was really sore. I was losing sleep to the headaches and body aches.  On Thursday I was kvetching about my finger joints which I passed off to having worked the day before with a gel stain that required mashing it into the wormholes in the wood. I remember asking my boss if my headache could be a hangover from the volatiles in our varnishes and stains. Sunday I simply called in "sore". Monday morning i had decided that Doctor was more important than work.  I could scarcely turn my head. I bought a thermometer and enough Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen for a small army.

No comments: